Search This Blog

Monday, February 12, 2024

how I am

It's a lot of different things going on. I guess we are ok for now. I am entering my constant tax anxiety that happens every year until my income taxes are filed and paid. We will, hopefully, be able to make a treatment plan for MonsterMustDie's prostate cancer after his appointment at Duke on Friday. His memory is getting worse but that's a very slow process. If he could stay in good spirits and find a way to be less angry, that would help me a lot. He really isn't aware of how much he forgets and he refuses to talk about it or get any sort of testing or professional advice about it. He simply will not deal with it and now, with his cancer diagnosis, is not the time to put that at the top of the list. It looks like I am stuck with the realtor who is managing my condo for now because it will cost a lot to get rid of him. Meanwhile, to deal with him, I've had to move all of my money and freeze that bank account to keep him out of it. He's claiming my condo made over $8700 in the 6 months he managed it even though my bank records assure me he's only put in a little over $3400 in my account. Most of that was after I froze the account so he couldn't keep sucking the money back out. I don't think I can keep trying to manage my place in Atlanta long distance any more unless this works out eventually. I have always considered my condo to be my lifeline back to Atlanta. I still can't find a full-time job. I make less money now since I don't have the income from the condo. I still don't have any health insurance. Otherwise, I'm fine. I'm healthy and I have shelter, a car, and a cell phone and that's all I really need for now.

No comments: