Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2026

monday - debit card activity

Went to yoga a the gym this morning.
Got bored and went to add gasoline, where my debit card was denied and later I got an email saying a $125.00 charge on it was denied. I phoned the bank immediately, at the number printed on the back of the card, and was assured nothing was wrong and there was nothing for me to do or change about my card. The problem, "Wesley" said was with the vendor, not my card.
I ended up putting $15 cash in my gas tank somewhere else and then I went to Publix and picked up a couple of things.
Phoned Karen during my walk to see how her new-patient appointment today was. She said it was great. The new doctor seems sharp and is much younger than "Dr. Chaos".

9:00 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
114.9 lbs
33.9% Body Fat
71.2 lb Muscle Mass
21.1 BMI

Fit app: evening walk
32 Heart Points
2.58 miles
7,281 steps

What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
200mg CoQ10
2 cups coffee with milk
1 apple cider doughnut
1 piece spinakopita
+ 3 tablespoons hummus
1/4 cup fresh almonds (170 calories)
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
one 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
1 slice homemade blueberry pie
1 cup hot cocoa (100 calories)

No comments: