Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Wednesday - Women's Night Zoom

I slept well last night. Got a text from Karen just as I went to bed, saying she's been very busy and asking if we wanted to join them for dinner the next night. She apologized for not being in touch. I told her there is nothing to apolgize for. I just assumed she is terribly busy with her projects. Also let her know I already have plans tonight for the Women's Night Zoom meeting with friends.



8:00 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
114.6 lbs
33.9% Body Fat
71.0 lb Muscle Mass
21.1 BMI

Fit app: morning walk
27 Heart Points
1.87 miles

What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
2 cups coffee with half+half
1 chocolate croissant (400 calories)
Momo Fuku soy + scallion noodles (320 calories) (10g protein)
+ 1 cup fresh spinach (41 calories)
+ 2 boiled eggs (155 calories)(12g protein)
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
one 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement

No comments: