Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

wednesday

Starting at 1:20 AM last night, my right shoulder was aching. The pain, which started at my shoulder and radiated across the muscle on the front of my chest, was enough to keep waking me up. It had mostly subsided by the time I got up at 6:45 AM.

Today is completely empty. Whoever I know is working or out of town and there are no public events that I can find.

7:20 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
112.7 lbs
33.1% Body Fat
70.5 lb Muscle Mass
20.7 BMI

Fit app: evening walk
Heart Points
miles

What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
200mg CoQ10 (someone told me it might be good for aches from statins)
one 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
2 cups coffee with oatmilk
1/3 cup pumpkin seed+flax granola (300 calories)(20mg calcium)
+ 1/2 cup milk (75 calories)(140mg calcium)

No comments: