Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Tuesday

I just realized I played myself on exercise this evening. I made plans to walk with neighbors to walk at 6:30pm and my favorite workout, Power30, is Tuesdays at 6:00pm.
I will choose social activity over gym if it comes down to that by I really wish I had looked at the calendar yester day while making plans and suggested walking at 7:15pm instead. Really want to spend more time getting to know neighbors.
The neighbors all cancelled out of walking together late in the afternoon and I could have gone to the gym but I could not wrap my head around it by then. I am not mentally in High Point yet after the last two weeks. I'm not ready to move on yet.

8:45 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
114.2 lbs
33.3% Body Fat
71.0 lb Muscle Mass
48.8% Body Water 21.0 BMI

Fit app: evening walk
Heart Points
miles

What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
two 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
2 cups coffee with half+half
Roasted Almonds (170 calories)(80mg calcium)
Salmon Avocado Roll (400 calories)
1 leftover lavender biscuit (270 calories) + raspberry sauce (60 calories) + butter
1 fried chicken tender from Publix (220 calories)
CholestOff supplement
Advil Dual Action - Acetaminophen 250mg, Ibuprofen (NSAID) 125mg

No comments: