Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Sunday - Now Don and Alexa know

I made it to the walking Meetup this morning. Then I came home, showered, and made a blueberry pie to take tonight.

We had dinner at Bob and Karen's house with Don and Alexa. This was the night they told Don and Alexa about Karen's latest diagnosis, which is very bad.
They were, of course, immediately supportive and reassuring.
Sadly, MonsterMusDie had to complain about Karen and Bob talking too much about her prognosis as soon as we got home. He is such a selfish little man, I hate living with him.

What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
200mg CoQ10
2 cups coffee
1 plain cake doughnut
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
one 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
1/3 cup pumpkin seed+flax granola (300 calories)(20mg calcium)
+ 1/2 cup milk (75 calories)(140mg calcium)
1 bowl toss salad with romain lettuce, tomatoes, pecans, pumpkin seeds
2 slices deep dish pizza
1 slice homemade blueberry pie

No comments: