Search This Blog

Thursday, August 06, 2026

thursday

I woke up feeling better this morning after skipping the Rosvastatin yesterday and taking a day off exercises other than walking.
Started the day looking for things on the back porch that have mysteriously gone missing, including remotes for the string lights, that were in a small box.
I suspect MonsterMustDie threw them away without looking at them. *sigh*

I went to Cardio Dance this afternoon. It was a good class.

9:00 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
114.9 lbs
34.1% Body Fat
71.0 lb Muscle Mass
21.1 BMI

Fit app: afternoon walk
Heart Points
miles
steps

What I ate today:
Letrozole 2.5mg
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
one 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
1 bowl granola+pumpkin seed + flax (300 calories)(20mg calcium)
and kefir (150 calories)(390mg calcium)
1 single pink sparkly meringue leftover from Crab Feast
1 bowl roasted potato+carrots+brussels sprouts with rotisserie chicken

No comments: