Gillian phoned and we talked for a while about plans for my trip to Atlanta to stay with her in October.
We also talked about cats She has four now. Becky has even more. Becky will be visiting Gillian on October 24. I told her Sandy has four cats now - two they already had and two they inherited from her mother.
8:45 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
113.8 lbs
33.9% Body Fat
70.3 lb Muscle Mass
20.9 BMI
I went to the Power30 workout at the gym tonight.
What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
2 cups coffee with milk
1 white chocolate chip cookie
1 oatmeal raisin cookie
1 smoothie (frozen blueberries, banana, milk)
Chicken Pesto Pizza
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
one 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
1/2 cup roasted brussels sprouts
1/2 cup roasted potatoes
gummie bears
I took 1/4 CBD gummy at 10:00PM to try to help me sleep because I had little sleep the night before and I still felt wide awake.
No comments:
Post a Comment