Search This Blog

Sunday, October 04, 2026

Sunday

I went to the walking MeetUp in Winston-Salem this morning. I lost track of time but I managed to make it out of the house fast.
I stayed with the group that went double the distance this week.
I left afterwards when they went to DoughJoe's for coffee and doughnuts in favor of getting some errands run and finding some real food to eat. I ended up going to HT for batteries and hot bar lunch.

Fit app: afternoon walk
82 Heart Points
5.22 miles

What I ate today:
Letrozole 2.5mg
2 cups coffee with milk
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
two 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
1/3 cup pumpkin seed+flax granola (300 calories)(20mg calcium)
1 cup Kefir (150 calories)(390mg calcium)
tall Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
hot bar plate at grocery store
late night snack of 1/8 baguette and 1/4 slice of pecan pie

No comments: