The class seemed easy enough but I was tired afterwards.
MonsterMustDie is excited about Karen's interest in having a few beauty berry plants in their yard. When I told him she was thinking of adding them to their garden, he started looking for them online and we even stopped by a local nursery because he wanted to look for plants. I was just glad to have a trip together outside of the house.
8:00 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
113.3 lbs
33.6% Body Fat
70.5 lb Muscle Mass
20.8 BMI
What I ate today:
Letrozole 2.5mg
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
two 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
OLLY Magnesium Gummy (336 mg Magnesium) (25 calories)
2 cups coffee with milk
1/3 cup pumpkin seed+flax granola (300 calories)(20mg calcium)
1 cup lowfat kefir (110 calories)
1 salami + mozzarella roll snack
2 servings pizza/flatbread (540 calories)(12g saturated fat)
No comments:
Post a Comment