Search This Blog

Sunday, September 06, 2026

Labor Day Weekend 2026

Saturday morning
MonsterMustDie and I went to the Farmers Market.
Saturday afternoon
I went to the gym before they closed in the afternoon and worked out just a bit on the machines. There were too many old men there just hanging out in the seats of the weight machines so I did not go through a complete workout. I didn't want to wait for them too long so I left after getting through all of my upper body workout and just one leg machine.
Saturday evening
I went to a lecture and demonstration at the Cline Observatory in Guilford College with Karen and Bob last night. Very interesting, brief talk about women astronomers and the makeup of stars. Then they invited guests to come up to the rooftop observatory. This was the first time they had gone to any event at the observatory,despite the fact that it is just across the street from their house. All of us had a great time.
I came back to Karen and Bob's house and hung out for a while, chatting with them for a while afterwards. I was completely beat by the time I headed home, for some reason. I'd call it a good day with friends.

No comments: