What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
2 cups coffee with milk
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
one 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
CoQ10 200mg
one Cephalexin 500mg capsule
1/3 cup pumpkin seed+flax granola (300 calories)(20mg calcium)
+ 1/2 cup milk (75 calories)(140mg calcium)
1 large chocolate croissant (370 calories)
1 Reece's peanut butter pumpkin (170 calories)(3g saturated fat) just to see what it looked like (does not look like wrapper image)
1 bowl leftover lentils + rice + brussels sprouts
1 salmon filet (250 calories)(24g protein)
blue corn tortila chips + sour cream + mild red salsa
Search This Blog
Monday, September 21, 2026
Monday
Went to Yoga class this morning.
Looked down at the scratch on my left ankle this afternoon and was surprised that it looks much worse today than yesterday. The more I looked at it, the more paranoid I felt. Showed it to MonsterMustDie and he said it looked infected to him so, after 5:00pm, I decided to go to the Urgent Care clinic to have someone look at it. A nice young PA named Brody looked at it and give me a prescriptions for a mild antibiotic and ointment. Went straight to the pharmacy after that, was able to pick it up before they closed, and came home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment