Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sunday

Walked in Winston-Salem with the MeetUp group this morning.
Got home and was profoundly lonely and bored and went out for gasoline and to Target to pick up some spring water.

I was outside trimming grass along the sidewalk and pulling some weeds just before sundown and noticed a gas smell outdoors. Smelled like butane or something used to start a grill. I got MonsterMustDie to step outside a minute to see if he could smell it too and he said he did. I couldn't smell it from inside the house.

Fit app: morning walk
66 Heart Points
3.79 miles
9,785 steps

What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
2 cups coffee with milk
1/3 cup pumpkin seed+flax granola (300 calories)(20mg calcium)
+1 cup milk (150 calories)(280mg calcium)
Leftover chicken + roasted potatoes + asparagus + broccoli
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
two 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
CoQ10 200mg
Steamed purple Sweet Potato Buns (700 calories)




No comments: