We spent this morning shopping for weekly provisions. We decided to go to Lidl because MonsterMustDie wanted chocolate croissants. Then we went to Fresh Market, where they had an in-store demonstration of them cutting a fresh wheel of parmesan. I shared a photo of it. Karen phoned a few minutes later and asked if we were near them in Greensboro. I told her we were and she asked if we could come to their house to help them move a countertop into place before we headed home - no hurry, since Bob still had to make some cuts. We swung by Target for the last of our things and then went to their house.
Several hands make light work. Moving the countertop was too much for just the two of them but it was an easy task for the four of us.
My right nostril is completely shut tonight. I can only breath from the left side.
7:45 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
113.1 lbs
33.7% Body Fat
70.3 lb Muscle Mass
20.8 BMI
What I ate today:
Letrozole 2.5mg
2 cups coffee with milk
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
two 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
CoQ10 200mg
Turkey & swiss sandwich from Fresh Market
one Bolthouse Protein Plus (290 calories) (30g protein)


No comments:
Post a Comment