There was an awkward moment for me while checking out because I am so used to setting up the next appointment at the end of every visit.
I also had what could be my final physical therapy visit for my back, hip, and shoulder but there is still some pain and stiffness and I enjoy the visits so I will probably continue the physical therapy for as long as I can as I continue to improve.
Yesterday's stats:
Blood Pressure 103/67
BMI 20.92
Weight 114 lb 6.7 oz
Pulse 54
Respiration 18
Oxygen Saturation 99%
Note to self: Do not sip on a frozen smoothie in a medical waiting room when they will, of course, be trying to read your temperature soon.
This is a very hot week in the Southeast, with temperatures in the 90's. I still walked a bit after sunset. I needed to after being cooped up in a car so long.
Fit app: evening walk
29 Heart Points
7,878 steps
We went to Guglhupf restaurant afterwards because I wanted MonsterMustDie to experience it and he did, in fact, enjoy it. He had the grilled brats.
Sadly, my meal was not very good. I chose falafel sandwich that was awful, with undercooked falafel that was very dark on the outside and raw on the inside.
Grilled Bratwurst
Falafel Doner


No comments:
Post a Comment