I met Karen, Don, and Alexa at the Winston-Salem Apple Festival on Saturday. First, there is nothing apple-related in the festival. I have no idea what the name was about. The lines for the food trucks, which were mostly sweets, were very long. The museum was open and there was a REMAX hot air balloon. Also, navigation was a nightmare. I regret this trip and wasting the best part of my Saturday on it. It took forever to get there with multiple failures navigating coming and leaving. This was actually a huge waste of time. I don't think I will be going to that event again.
Sunday, I had better luck at the Greek Festival. I went with Karen and Bob and had a good lunch of chicken pita sandwich and bought a lot of "groceries" from the homemade Greek market. Saw groups of teenagers performing Greek dances in traditional clothing when we got there. Later, there was live music performed under the same big tent as the dancers. Very nice.
What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
2 cups coffee with milk
No comments:
Post a Comment