Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2026

Monday

I got everything on my short list accomplished this morning on the phone, making appointments with doctors, mechanics, and the hair salon. I also nudged the next Zoom get-together with friends a day earlier, to Tuesday night, in preparation for whatever the dermatologist decides to do on Wednesday.

Fit app: afternoon walk
Heart Points
miles
steps

8:40 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
112.7 lbs
33.8% Body Fat
69.9 lb Muscle Mass
20.7 BMI

What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
2 cups coffee with milk
2 boiled eggs
Momo Fuku soy + scallion noodles (320 calories) (10g protein)
+ 1 cup mixed greens cooked with noodles
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
one 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
Bolthouse Protein Plus (290 calories) (30g protein)
Kettle Avocado Oil + Sea Salt Potato chips (140 calories)
roasted almonds
9 Trader Joe's Golden Rounds crackers (140 calories)

No comments: