Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Solo Sunday

Woke up with a slight hangover from the glass of wine last night, despite following it with lots of water.
Spent the day alone. MonsterMustDie was working in the yard or online. There was no one else around to do anything with or talk to.
I took the camera out and got frustrated at how little it does compared to my cell phone now. Somehow, I could not get the autofocus to work and I am quite dependent on it with my less-than-perfect vision. It's old enough that a cloudy day makes it refuse to work also. There is no place around here to have cameras serviced either. I have all of these old cameras and lenses that I haven't used in years now and just looking at them makes me extremely sad. I need to clear them out for my own sanity. Nothing makes me feel worse about myself than looking at all the equipment and training that has no purpose here.

7:45 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
113.1 lbs
33.9% Body Fat
70.1 lb Muscle Mass
20.8 BMI

Fit app: evening walk
25 Heart Points
2.11 miles
6,082 steps

What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
2 cups coffee with oatmilk
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
two 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
leftover pasta with Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce + home grown tomatoes
+ IKEA veggie meatballs
fish oil 1200mg
ginkgo biloba 120mg
gummi bears

No comments: