Search This Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2026

sunday

The Air Quality Index this morning was 42, much better than yesterday. Maybe I should have signed up to join the walkers in Winston-Salem today. It is still forecast to be oppressively hot, in the 90s.
We went to the Ice Cream Social at Nomad in the afternoon. They made Cookie Dough ice cream and had a couple of backup gallons of store-bought basics as well. When we got to Nomad, MonsterMustDie pointed out the Lobster Roll truck in front, which I did not know was scheduled there today so I had to have a lobster sandwich, of course. Next time I should tell her to just keep the potato chips. Chips seems completely unnecessary.

Fit app: afternoon walk
22 Heart Points
2.42 miles
7,310 steps

8:40 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
112.9 lbs
33.9% Body Fat
69.9 lb Muscle Mass
20.8BMI

What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
2 cups coffee with milk
1 slice blueberry tart with whipped cream
2 oz rotisserie chicken
1 cup home-made cookie dough ice cream
1 lobster-dog sandwich
1 glass of pinot grigio
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
two 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
OLLY Magnesium Gummy (336 mg Magnesium) (25 calories

No comments: