Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Saturday

Waiting to hear back when my car is ready. Meanwhile, I'm stuck at home with MonsterMustDie today.
Woke up to a gentle rain and cool temperatures.

MonsterMustDie drove me to Greensboro to pick up my car. I went to Karen and Bob's house immediately after that and Bob checked the work they did and we did a test drive together.
I spent the afternoon hanging out with Karen and their dog, talking about life and relaxing on the couch with the dog.
Then I came home and made spaghetti with the veggies I roasted a couple of days ago. Lots of leftovers for the rest of the weekend.

9:00 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
113.3 lbs
34.4% Body Fat
70.8 lb Muscle Mass
20.8 BMI

Fit app: evening walk
45 Heart Points
2.37 miles
6,279 steps

What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
2 cups coffee with oatmilk
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
two 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
pasta with Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce + home grown tomatoes
+ IKEA veggie meatballs
1 Orgain 30g chocolate protein shake (160 calories) (650 mg calcium)
1 Salmon + Tuna sushi roll (310 calories)(27g protein)
1 glass of red wine

No comments: