I had the vegetable tartine, which was like a fresh vegetable stew on wholegrain toast. She had the French onion soup with a ham and cheese croissant.
Power 30 workout at the gym late in the afternoon. I had the first-time experience of my knees popping during squats. The trainer spent extra time with me after the workout to give me more instructions on posture and weight distribution for squats afterwards.
It felt too hot to take a walk today. I just decided to shower and relax when I got home from the gym.
8:00 AM weight: (WYZE scale)
113.3 lbs
34.0% Body Fat
70.1 lb Muscle Mass
20.8 BMI
What I ate today:
Rosuvastatin 5mg
Letrozole 2.5mg
2 cups coffee with milk
Kettle Avocado Oil + Sea Salt Potato chips (140 calories)
1 Cystex tablet
Ocuvite Adult 50+ multivitamin
one 600mg Calcium + D3 10 mcg (400 IU) supplement
Vegetable Tartine for lunch
1 hydrOXYzine HCL 10mg tablet

No comments:
Post a Comment