Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2001

On the terrorist attacks today:
What can I say? For some odd reason I am not a bit surprised.
I am outraged, but not shocked. With all of the extra government spending of the Bush administration on military, it is almost as though the government was preparing for war.
I certainly hope we don't jump the gun on placing blame before we know absolutely who is responsible. I hope we pick up, rebuild and continue on without giving any group the satisfaction of hindering or inhibiting this country's life and prosperity and celebrated individual freedoms.
Deja vu - This seems so much, on a grander scale, like Pearl Harbor.
Meanwhile, everyone has their own theory as to who is responsible, how the country should deal with them and what would be another target or if there would be more attacks.
Friends from outside the USA send their concern and sympathy.
I watch and listen and continue.

No comments: