Search This Blog

Monday, May 06, 2002

It was a slow Monday at the office. Probably just as well that things were slow today because the film processor was down all day. Something about the power going out over the weekend has caused something to stop working. Thankfully, a few small jobs came trickling in at the end of the day for me to work on in the morning.


Sunday, went to see the matinee of SpiderMan. Fun action flick - Spidey was one of my favorite comic books when I was a kid. Followed by going shopping at ShoeMakers Warehouse but not finding anything I liked in my size or price range (probably a blessing of sorts).


Spike came by and hung out with me in the evening, watching food TV and sampling the vegan enchiladas I made the night before. Watching all the Cinco de Mayo themed cooking shows, I voiced some regret at not going out for "real" mexican cooking and a margarita as the host of A Cook's Tour drank shots of tequilla. It was 11 p.m. and his consolation was "there's no place to have a margarita on a Sunday in Atlanta anyway" "yes there is- at a restaurant." "Okay. Lets go now if you want a margarita" at which point I wimped out for fear of being out too late when I had to get up early the next morning.

No comments: