Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2002

Friday, with the exception of the occasional afternoon shower, was beautiful. The rain brought with it cool air that made being outside tolerable. I went with Audrey to the Downtown Rocks show featuring The Violent Femmes. We met up with Kim and Harris and a couple that they knew. When we got to the edge of the crowd I said "It's all or nothing. Either we go all the way up front or stay back here where it's comfortable." Audrey and Harris joined me in walking to the sweaty throbbing front of the crowd for the duration of the Femmes performance. Had a great time that night.


Saturday was spent at Joy's birthday party, where I got to see Cam's evil clown motorcycle. The motorcycle's decoration and his costume are a creative work in progress.



Sunday we ate at the Brooklyn Cafe, where I had the vegetable canneloni. While the food was good, it does seem to be a lot better when Mr. P is there.


I'm still playing around with this blogger template. Experimenting with colors and links, etc. The code on the original template is a bit more involved than standard HTML. It would make a lovely birthday present in October if someone would give me a copy of the Blogging book.

No comments: