Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2002

It's so hot and muggy today that nothing I can do will make me feel fresh. I feel grungy, steamy, sticky even indoors. My hair lies limp on my neck and face. My clothes stick to every inch of skin.

Had a frustrating dream last night - the recurring image of being in the office trying to complete several projects at once and not being able to find all the materials I needed. The job jackets and client folders were full of trash like tape scraps and the notes were sometimes written on scraps of paper placed anywhere. And, because it was a dream, all of the job instructions were illegible. I woke up grumpy today and have been in a mildly irritable mood all day. Trying to shake it and psyche up for a nice evening later. Seeking more order in my universe.

No comments: