Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Resolution: No more online or credit card purchases.

There are three different things I'm paying for this month on purchases or services I either haven't recieved or have already been cancelled. Emory has still not credited me for the expensive night classes I registered for that were cancelled. MBNA is still billing me finance charges for the computer I've already paid off completely- handling charges included - last month. And I still haven't recieved the Amazon.com DVD's that, according to online communications, were supposed to have been shipped to me on March 10. From now on, I am only purchasing items I can immediately hold in my hands. Not registrations for future events. No catalogue or online purchases. This resolution will continue AT LEAST until I have gotten compensation on the things I've just mentioned.

No comments: