Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I had the most incredible migraine headache last weekend. It started Saturday morning as a vague weariness as I was making my way through the first Green Market saturday at Piedmont Park. Bought some blueberry bushes for my mother to cheer her up. By the time I drove to Smyrna with the shrubs and Monster at my side, I had lay on the couch and hand the car keys to him to drive me home. Lost the rest of the day, sleeping, drinking coffee, eating and taking exedrine (my drug of choice).

Sunday, I made it out just long enough to meet J. for sushi and went back into a coma for the rest of the day.

Monday I was mostly back and fully operational but a bit slow. We ordered chinese food (our new monday tradition) and watched DVDs of Farscape.

I think the entire physical crash I went through was a result of several factors all coming together for one catastropic event. Low blood sugar. Low blood pressure. Hormones. Stress over project management and family. Too little caffeine for the morning java monkey. Skipping breakfast. And that glass of red wine I had at dinner the night before with Nik and Aud.

I'm feeling much better now.

No comments: