Search This Blog

Friday, February 04, 2005

Got a phone call from mother on my way home from work today telling me to come for a visit this weekend. I'm there every weekend but missed last week's visit because of the ice. I told her I'd try to make it up Sunday. If he's awake for anything, I would think he'd want to be awake for the SuperBowl and I am so behind on everything I need Sunday to catch up. Maybe I can come with Monster and the two of us can allow her to take a break from taking care of my father and get out of the house for a while. She says his health is deteriorating rapidly this week. The pain medication he has is recommended for four to six hour intervals and she's giving it to him every three hours. I suppose he's building a tolerance for the meds now and they don't do the job he'd like them to.

No comments: