Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Feels like Autumn...

... But only because my belly is getting stuffed so much on a regular basis that you'd think it was the holiday season.


Today I went to visit Mother to see the house she's bought and we went out to eat afterwards. Not as bad as burrito night, but still laying around trying to digest a large meal. If I'd known she wanted to go out, I wouldn't have eaten lunch on the way to Smyrna to visit her. And, of course, she sent me home with two large plastic containers of homecooking too.


Now I'm back home blogging and checking email before tonight's daily thunderstorm knocks out the electricity here again. Does that on a daily basis now. Not that that's a real problem - it usually only lasts for a few hours - but it seriously limits my evening activities with no light, phone, or computer to play with.

No comments: