Search This Blog

Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF

This has been the longest week of the year at work.

I have had to start backing up certain job-related emails by forwarding the correspondence to my personal email account just to have a permanent record of what had transpired this week.

We had at least one day when I had no access to my email at work.

I have listened to The Irritant talking customer into smaller orders - like this is somehow what he's supposed to do - make less money for the company and get some clients to choose other providers altogether.

Everyone tells me to ask The Irritant for info when I have questions (like missing information) on a job or client and 90% of the time, not only does he not have a clue, but refuses to speak to clients or check into things I do not have access to.

I hate this place... mostly because of one employee.

No comments: