Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2006

veiled threat?

I really think my co-worker The Irritant needs killin' - or, at least, I need to get out of this job ASAP and hope they don't hire a female to take my place.

Friday, he was in my office doing nothing but taking up space and makes the comment about how work "sure has been spurty here lately". And it was just the way he said it. Made the words sound vulgar somehow. And proceeds to spend as much time in my office too physically close and extremely annoying.

I left early, again, like I've done nearly every day this week. There's not enough to keep my busy all day anyway, and after everyone else leaves, it's just me and him there.

Monster thinks there's no threat to him and that he's just being a jerk. Boss #1 doesn't see why this makes me uncomfortable, like I'm a wimp to let it bother me.

No comments: