Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2007

big weekend coming up

Big Weekend for a Big Wimp coming up.

I say big wimp because I cancelled out of tapas with friends tonight because I really did not want to risk driving home in the rain. I'm a bit night blind these days. I don't mind driving daytime in the rain or driving at night in good weather, but I HATE driving at night in the rain. Hey, I know my limits.

Anywho, tomorrow is an interesting show with the Beautiful Losers playing at the EARL.
Saturday is the first parade-planning and murder mystery party with the krewe I'm fortunate enough to be part of.
Sunday, two friends are getting married.

I am looking forward to plans that don't fall through this weekend.
Looking forward to spending a lot of time with lovely people who I love be around.

No comments: