Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2007

little rant

Monster is much better - he looks and talks 100% well again. He is suffering from some depression now just because of his circumstances. It's a hard reality check for him on his lifestyle and finances. He still has to regain some physical strength and he has to realize that all of the things he thought he could put off until later are now no longer an option. Rather than pointing out the obvious, I'm letting him find out on his own so I'm not associated with all of the negatives.

I'm trying to deal with his negative attitude about everything now while not giving into it. Needless to say, he's good at making everything I do, plan, or enjoy impotent now. He doesn't listen to me at all now but I can still urge him on by bringing in friends to back me up. He was completely against putting up lights around the house, so a pal came over last night and the two of us put up lights together while he grumbled downstairs. He could not stop BOTH of us from working on the house. Call it peer-pressure therapy. It is my best tool for a peaceful home now. Friends have no idea what a HUGE help they are just by being here for me to do the necessary things.

No comments: