Search This Blog

Friday, February 08, 2008

I'm in need of stimulation

My hair is of a different, lighter, redder color today. I was a bit bored with myself this week. Last night, I was tired of what I saw in the mirror so before going out to eat, I pulled out some product that had been sitting in the closet for quite a while and decided to kick it up a notch.

Something to do for Valentine's Day? -

Orchid Daze: Gargoyles & Grace
Date: Saturday, January 26 - Sunday, March 30
Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Orchid Daze: Gargoyles & Grace heats up the winter months with dazzling displays of orchids in combination with antique urns, fountains, lanterns and architectural remnants such as gates and gargoyles.

Dine & Daze
Date: January 26 - March 30
Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Bring your dining receipt from ONE. midtown kitchen or TAP to the Atlanta Botanical Garden and receive two for one admission to Orchid Daze through March 30. Offer is good one per person, per receipt.

A special $25 dinner pre-fixe is available Sundays - Thursdays, February 3 - March 27 (excluding Valentine's Day) at both restaurants in honor of Orchid Daze.

No comments: