Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

more on the ill and bothered

The aching old Dutch man came home early today with his aching back, ready to stretch out on a heating pad and be as immobile as possible. Doris' vet phoned shortly after he got home and said that, although her other tests came out normal, her white count was extremely high on her blood test and they wanted to make an x-ray soon. I took her in immediately for two x-rays and more tests. They gave her fluids, an injection of antibiotics, and more or the oral antibiotics to be given daily at home for two weeks. If nothing else is wrong with her, I'll take her back on Wednesday for a re-check. Hopefully the antibiotics will help whatever is going on inside her. They found no masses (no obvious cancer) on her x-ray.
Tonight, is the second of the photo classes I signed up for. As much as I don't want to go now, it's paid for so I guess I should give it one more shot. I feel it's just a lousy waste of time, unfortunately, but maybe tonight will be better.

Eating a quick dinner of dumplings now while MonsterMustDie is watching a Godzilla movie on DVD.

No comments: