Search This Blog

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Christmas

We drank coffee and opened our gifts in the morning on Christmas Day. MonsterMustDie, at my prompting, assembled the cardboard cat tank from Gillian for Ellie. (Cats, after all, have no thumbs and  don't read instructions.)


We spent most of the day not doing much of anything until we went to my brother's house for dinner with Mom. Gifts were exchanged. Andrew cooked a low country boil of shrimp, crawfish, potatoes, sausage, and corn on the cob. My nephew Adam made pomegranate martinis for the ladies and the men drank beer. MonsterMustDie brought one from the Winter Solstice Party named Old Crustacean, which seemed fitting for the seafood dinner.

 My brother Andrew is always too happy to see everyone once a year. Heh.


My nephew Adam making Black Out Barbie drinks.



 My mother, family matriarch, getting opening gifts with the youngest generation of the Perry family. 


The Perry family's holy beast, Otis. This is a house full of UGA fans and this
English Bulldog is the most highly esteemed among the pack of dogs they own.

No comments: