Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday


Okay day at the part time job that only affords me spending cash for groceries.

The Universe often knows when I need answers and responds. Was thinking of inviting a rather-difficult-but-disabled neighbor over to Saint Patrick's Day dinner at el Rancho de WereMonster. Got home and found a crumpled package in my mailbox that was erroneously stuffed inside a neighbor's box this afternoon from the same sad fellow I was considering inviting to dinner. Inside the hap-hazard brown wrapper was an odd magnet set, a brown Zildjian cymbals "Made in USA" T-shirt (in reference to a facebook post I made on this company - I admit the shirt is kinda cool), a book titled "Body Types" and a note, with alternating words "MURDER" and "REDRUM" scrawled in red on back, telling me to put on the T-shirt and show up at his house at 8PM to go out to eat sushi. With this, he has effectively pushed the envelope. I have had so many stalkers and fan-boys that I have very little patience for this sort of behavior because I've seen it spiral out of control so many times in the past.

I think I will pass on the invitation.

No acts of kindness go unpunished.


No comments: