Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

want ads

When I started the job of doom several weeks ago, there was only one experienced employee in the entire art department, who had been with the company in different capacities for 30 year, and who is in bad health. There was another new girl who was in training on the Indigo printer and one other new prepress operator that had only been there two weeks longer than me.

Looking around the want ads today, I found this ad that is obviously for a position at the same company that dumped me out of the blue.

They are apparently replacing their entire art department, over and over again, as a way of working out problems that are probably more hardware and corporate culture related then employee related. During my time there, they were also looking for a new 2-color and 4-color pressman.

No comments: