Search This Blog

Monday, October 06, 2014

unwell.

MonsterMustDie was home in Atlanta for a couple of days this weekend to visit and load up as much I could have him take to the new house. I know he sees it as stuff to lug inside but anything to lighten the amount we have to load up and unload all at once when we make the BIG move will be good.

Feeling very unwell today. I went out for brunch at Babettes cafe. I had the shrimp grits and wild mushroom soup and 1 (one) basil lemonade before we went to Oakland cemetery to walk around the Sunday In The Park festival. Today, I feel like I'm having a bad hangover - nausea, dreadful headache. 

Now, I've still got to go to Kroger to restock on a few small things like bottled water, etc. I would rather spend the entire day in bed sleeping whatever is ailing me off.

Otherwise, brunch was delicious and Oakland cemetery was fun - perfect day for walking around outside. Music was not so great this year but there were some good vendors of handmade jewelry, period clothing, and something I had not seen before - heirloom plants being sold that were propagated from some of those in the landscape of Oakland Cemetery. The flowers and shrubs they had for sale were beautiful and I was very excited at the idea of taking some of those heirloom plants with me to add to the landscape of a new home. 

I am looking forward to having a more productive day tomorrow when I feel better. 

No comments: