Search This Blog

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Someone, please give me work or send me pocket cash

I need money now for this:

 - Groceries when I want to do something creative in the kitchen on empty days.
 - Continuing my online education.
 - Taking some local studio classes to feed my head and heart.
 - Automobile Insurance policy payments. 
 - New prescription glasses.


I need money in the near future for this: 
 - Dental hygiene appointment and x-rays (maintenance). 
 - New MacBook Pro.
 - Software updates (another part of my ongoing education). 

If I had a job, I would have money. While I would like to work in my field (Graphic Design) or something related to it, I would  be happy to take a retail, general office, or customer service job. I would not have to make that much money - I would work at nearly any rate if it was close enough to home not to cost too much in wear on my car, fuel, or hours of my life lost in travel.

PayPal donations are perfectly acceptable.

This is not to say I am at all ungrateful for what I have - a place to live, online access, a car that works, my health, etc. but I need to do so much more. This would be a huge relief for MonsterMustDie, also, if I could contribute to the household or at least be more independent.

No comments: