Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

dreams

I dreamed we were back in Atlanta, driving around. We were trying to meet up with Macabre Puppets master but MonsterMustDie kept taking us in the opposite direction from where the GPS said we needed to be. At some point, we ate lunch at a Mexican restaurant in L5P. I found an abandoned shopping bag filled with Easter toys and candy. I couldn't find the owner and didn't want to throw it away or try to return it to a store so I gave all the candy and toys away to random children I saw.

We ended up in the home of a couple in an old house. They living room was filled with Victorian parlor tricks. One of the guests at the gathering in their home was a local character and fortune teller. She said I was a martyr.

There was a life-size full-color photo art wall mural that was a portrait of Lindsay, sitting in an Edwardian chair. She was dressed in a black Victorian dress and the photo was a bondage image with her feet and hands bound to the chair with rope. Her mouth was completely hidden behind a black lace scarf that bound her head to the chair.

No comments: