Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2020

pretty good day


Not a bad day yesterday. We filled three small planter boxes with garden soil and replanted the surviving parsley and thyme from last year's garden. MonsterMustDie planted salad greens and watermelon radishes. We need to plant the  tomato & kale seedlings we have before they're too big but he is dragging his feet on building simple fences to fit over the boxes to protect them from cats, squirrels and rabbits. Something got in under the screen I laid on top of the boxes and dug around in the newly planted bed and dug up the parsley plants. I smoothed the soil back over the seeded bed, hoping for the best on what we already stuck in the soil.


I also made what I consider to be a meal of real food - fresh chicken medallions wrapped in bacon and roasted, roasted brussels sprouts, and fingerling potatoes tossed in butter and parsley.



I need to put something together for headers, etc. on a new web page and portfolio for myself.

No comments: