Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Well, that was a surprise

We were watching videos of local law enforcement officers in Atlanta being completely unapologetic about racist, anti-Asian remarks they made and I was bemoaning that conservative news programs were referring to the spas where the murders of the 8 women took place as massage parlors. I really expected him to be just as appalled with journalists taking cheap shots at the victims but I got just the opposite reaction from him. 

MonsterMustDie, rather than agreeing with my sentiment, insisted that all spas are brothels and he would not back down on that statement. In his mind, that includes spas that I've been to with friends because he insists all spas have other activities going on in back.  

 I guess this is why men never have any interest in spa days. He says they're all, at the very least, jack-shacks. If that is the majority belief, that all of the women who were killed were prostitutes, no one is going to see much wrong with what happened. 

No comments: