Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

sick again

I've got another UTI. I woke up with symptoms yesterday morning. The soonest I could see any doctor was 4pm. I was scheduled to work closing shift last night and I realized,  while waiting for a doctor to see me, that there was no way I could work  on my feet while feeling that bad, twitching, burning and trying not to wet my pants; so I called out for the night.  I also took Cystex and drank yarrow tea all day, hoping that it would not ruin test results so I could get a prescription for antibiotics. 

I also realize I've been doing a lot of urinary health no-no's this week:
I took a warm tub bath. 
I've been snacking on gummy bears which, for reasons I do not know, seem to be an irritant. 
I had a few glasses of red wine - one glass a night - this week, another huge irritant. 

No comments: