Search This Blog

Friday, February 16, 2024

this week and today

 Wednesday, Valentines Day, we re-watched WereWolf by Night on Disney, which I enjoyed. I gave MonsterMustDie a Wednesday Valentine card. He gave me flowers. Then we had our weekly Zoom visit with with Brian and Laura. 

Thursday was a long day working on my feet at the dress shop. They scheduled me 9:30AM to 5:00PM and I stayed an extra hour because someone didn't show up for work but they released me at 6:00PM after shuffling a few people around. I was tired so I went to bed early. Woke up for a while during the night but I was able to go back to sleep. 

Today was the 3-doctor consultation at Duke Cancer Center at 8:00 AM.  I kept saying we should  be on the road by 6:00 at the latest.  MonsterMustDie kept insisting that, because the navigation app said the trip was just over one hour, we could wait until after 6:30. Guess who was correct because the other person refused to count on time to park or morning traffic or their requests to arrive early  for paperwork or just finding the correct office. We pulled up hot at 8:00 and I let him out at the front door before I went on to park and walk back. 

Afterwards,  we had lunch at Blue Corn Cafe. Quite tasty,  in a feminine environment. 



No comments: