Meanwhile, I had a checkup appointment today with my PC who insists that she sees all of her patients over 60 years old every six months rather than once a year. I don't think she is doing anything other than talking to me. I wondered what this morning office visit was and if it is covered by Medicare or not.
I got a call at 8:05 this morning from my doctor's office to say she was not in today and they needed to reschedule my appointment. I took the opportunty to ask what this appointment involved and how it was written up an if it is covered by Medicare. They said it is a recheck of my cholesterol. The nurse told me that Dr. Furr wants to see patients with any complications at least every six months. She also said the appointment should be covered by Medicare. I told her about the bill I got from my gyno's office at Atrium and she said that should have been fully covered by Medicare as well but she could not contact billing to question that - it was my gynocologist responsibility to do that. I asked her to please put in billing questions on both things to my PC to get the ball rolling on proper paperwork. I also did not know my PC appointment was a cholestrol check because there was no appointment made for blood labs.
Meanwhile, I looked up the bluebook value of my KIA that I just spent $6,000 a Battleground KIA and Planet KIA. The bluebook value of the car is $4,000. I wonder if I could have actually bought a newer car for less money. I hope it lasts a long time now. Meanwhile, the large metal parts that Bob and Karen said I should make the mechanics give me is still sitting wrapped in plastic outside. I think Bob wanted to inspect it or there was some legal reason I have to keep it. They have not looked at the part or further advised me on what to do with it. I need to finish dealing with that and move on but I don't have a clue what to do next.
No comments:
Post a Comment