Search This Blog

Sunday, January 06, 2002

Feeling kinda blue today. I believe it's just from physical fatigue.

House sitting for some friends with four small kittens teaches me that while my allergies can handle a single dog or cat with the limitation that I just wash my hands often, I can't really handle four kittens constantly climbing on me and sitting on my head and shoulders. Weather permitting, I think I'll try to come home tonight after feeding the fish and kibbling the kitties so I can go to work in one peice.
Otherwise, it's kinda fun changing neighborhoods for a weekend. East Atlanta, although not actually "gentrified" is actually a good place to live. I wish the owners of the little grocery there would give their store a facelift both in appearance and in stock. I also wish there was a closer pharmacy.

No comments: