Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2002

I am now the proud owner of a Hello Kitty rice cooker. It has a very friendly smooth round shape and the outside is a happy candy pink color. I needed it. It's just the right size for a single person like me - produces just three cups of cooked rice.

I went to a girlfriend's party last night where I shared this news with anyone who looked like they could appreciate it. Was actually a fun party filled with people I hadn't seen in quite a while. There were a few odd-vibe emitting individuals but only very few. Mostly all good intelligent creative souls who were glad to be there. I brought a friend who was also an old beau from many many years ago with me. That was intriguing to the hostess because she wanted to do a little routine we had years ago where I would list all of my boyfriends while she listed all the cars she had owned but I left the party when I started yawning way too much before doing it. Didn't have time to get my nap in after work. Maybe I should have had coffee.

Tired as I was, we still ended up in a discussion on men, women and other human relationships in the parking lot for nearly an hour when I took him home.

No comments: