Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 05, 2002

None of the webjournals by other people that I like to regularly check have been updated since last weekend.
So I might as well write in my own journal tonight.

The Twistin Tarantulas photos, though not glossy pages material, came out a lot better than I thought. I'm lucky sometimes like that. The gods of light and glass smile upon my efforts enough to keep me happy on a regular basis.

Looks like I may be going to Paris instead of Rome this year. Got the go-ahead at work for the days I asked for and Kevin is trying even as I type this to add me to his itinerary. Cool. It'll be my first trip out of the country with my hard-won passport. The Federal Government simply could not be convinced for years that my amended adoptee birth certificate was adequate proof of my U.S. Citizenship. That's always been completely outrageous to me. But now, I guess I've got no more reason to gripe except to say 'about time!'

Now, how should I pack for the trip? Bare minimum I suppose to make it through the airport security with the least amount of hassle or heartache. Gonna have to keep a good journal/sketchbook.

No comments: