Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2002

It's been kinda woebegone day for me. Maybe its's just hormones or phases of the moon.


Yesterday I finally broke down and got a decent haircut after letting my looks go for too long. While it's nice to be able to see and be seen again, it's never cheap to get a good cut & style anywhere. It stung a bit in the wallet.


My cell phone died today. It had been on it's last days for a while. Beyond old batteries that could be replaced, it appears that the tiny electrical socket on it is shot as well. I'm very dependent on my cell phone for work, etc. so there is no choice but to buy a new one ASAP.


My mind is also burdened with financial woes in antipation of the holiday season. I love to gift shop. I was raised in a shopping mall culture. It is the center of all traditions and ceremonies in my clan. Will my lack of shopping this year leave me shunned?


I'm also unhappy with my lack of workspace tonight. Bad lighting and no place to feel free to make a mess. I dream of having a shed of my own. A place where I don't always have to cover every surface with old shower curtains to avoid harm or stains. A place where I can leave projects out indefinitely, even when I have guests in my home.

No comments: